Saturday, June 7, 2008

Boy Rant

Ok so you all know it was coming. The Blog where I talk about..o you guessed it..Boys.

My guy troubles seem to never end. I think I found one then there always seem to be some kinda complication! Whats up with that!?! I have not had a boyfriend in 2 years. O and dont worry I love myself and I love God..I have changed over the past 2 years soo much. But now I beleive I am finally ready for a relationship..But obvousliy what I believe means nothing in this universe!!!!!!!!...Im ok;)
I want a boyfriend...but not for the reasons you would think. I want a boyfriend so I always know I have someone to hang with on the weekends. I want a boyfriend so I dont have to find a date to my cousins wedding(looks like ill be dateless). I want a boyfriend I can take to the family get togethers so they have someone else to talk about. I want a boyfriend so I can have a constant workout buddy. I want a boyfriend so I dont have to drive alone places all the time. I want a boyfriend so I have someone to call at night when I cant sleep. I want a boyfriend so I can shop for him(I love shopping for guys). I want a boyfriend so I can put up all those cute icons and where the shirts..hahaha ok that one was stupid..but seriously

MY PERFECT GUY-
He is completely sold out for God and LOVES worship.
He makes me laugh.
He loves my huge family and crazy friends.
He wants a big family.
He strives for success in everything he does.
Adventuress.
Loves Life.
Loves himself.(but not in cocky way)


Guys are a strange thing. You hate them, but cant help but want one.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Jordan says you can shop for him.

Linda said...

OOPS!!! I accidently posted that comment as you saying it.... I don't know why but it is giving me the giggles!!