Thursday, June 26, 2008

So so sorry I disappeared there for awhile. did ya miss me?

Anyways..its summer so that's why I have been not blogging.
A lot has happened. I have been out of town a lot. I'm kinda seeing someone(its SO confusing) and I thought I would be busy up a the church with the internship that I got, but(there is always a but) apparently girls are not allowed to intern. Now I know I got the whole spill about it being that I am the only girl and they need to protect Garrett and all..But c'mon..The gist of it is that they are not accepting female interns. SO what does that mean?..just what I said "No Girls". now if that don't just get ya upset I don't know what will. It does not matter if you are male or female if God puts a calling on you you have to chase after it, in any and all forms. Do I feel shut off? yes. does it make me wanna scream "you suck"? yes, but will I give up? you wish:)
See I have this thing, when someone tells me I cannot do or be something(especially because of my sex) it makes me wanna do it that much more.

Shout out to all those who are hating "WOMEN IN MINISTRY WILL HAPPEN!!!!" I don't JUST wanna be a pastors wife(which is a job and calling of its own and I would love it) I wanna be a pastor. A on staff pastor. Is the ministry ready for that...?...will find out

1 comment:

Brittany Noel said...

I miss you! Post another flippen blog crazy!